This is our comprehensive breakdown of prices. A small annual price increase will occur each January in line with our print suppliers. Any quotes secured with a deposit in the previous year will remain at that year's prices even if the delivery falls into the following year. Any further additions will be at the latest prices. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for further info on prices.
- Couple Portraits £70.00
- Pet Portraits £ for up to 5 animals
- Venue Illustration £70.00
- Basic Illustration £40.00
- Family Portraits £100.00 for up to 5 people
- Design Layout (applicable on all bespoke stationery orders) £30.00
Postage & Packing
- DPD Courier Delivery with tracking £10.00
- Standard 1st Class (shop items only) £1.00
- Standard 2nd Class (shop items only) £0.90
by The Customer
- The Customer may cancel their order at any time by giving written notice to Paper Veil.
- Any deposit paid will not be refunded.
- Cancellations made by the Customer within 7 days of the agreed quotation will incur no additional fee.
- Cancellations made by the Customer 7-14 days of the agreed quotation will incur a fixed cancellation fee of 20% of the outstanding balance (in addition to the deposit).*
- Cancellations made by the Customer after 14 days of the agreed quotation will incur a fixed cancellation fee of 100% of the outstanding balance.*
* In some instances Paper Veil will waive or reduce cancellation fees where no inconvenience or cost to the business has been suffered as a result of the cancellation. This is at the discretion of Paper Veil. Any deposit paid in this instance will not be refunded.
by Paper Veil
- If the Customer's order is unable to be completed by the agreed dates due to circumstances beyond our control (such as equipment failure) the Customer will be notified as soon as possible and immediately issued a full refund if an alternative arrangement cannot be agreed.
- Paper Veil is not liable for any further damages incurred as a result.
Paper Veil will use their best endeavours to deliver the product to the Customer by the quoted date and shall notify the Customer of any anticipated delay at the first opportunity, in which case the Customer may (unless the delay is the fault of the Customer) cancel the order without payment of the outstanding balance. (The deposit will not be refunded)
Digital files will be emailed to the Customer's specified email address as soon as they are ready.
Paper Veil will always carefully wrap physical products and deliver using Royal Mail Recorded or Special Delivery.
Postage records will always be kept and Paper Veil will not be held liable for any damages incurred during delivery, any parcels being lost or delivered late by the fault of Royal Mail.
In the event of late or lost parcels, Paper Veil will disclose proof of postage to the Customer to allow for Royal Mail to investigate and will fully assist in this process where possible.
- After consultation, the Customer should provide any requested information (such as text, source materials etc).
- Paper Veil will then create and email one draft design of each product ordered for the Customer to approve.
- Minor changes can be accommodated at this stage; however more substantial alterations may incur an additional fee based on amended material/labour costs.
- Once approved by the Customer, Paper Veil will not be held liable for any mistakes in the information written on the finished products.
- If the Customer wishes to change the agreed quote, Paper Veil may require additional consideration for such work and an amended quote will be issued.
- The Customer shall make an immediate objection upon delivery if the product received is significantly different to the draft design provided by Paper Veil. If such objection is not received by Paper Veil within 5 days of delivery, it shall be conclusively presumed that the product is acceptable.
- No alterations can be made to any of the Off The Shelf designs. Only the text can be altered for these.
- After payment, physical vouchers will be posted out to the Customer.
- Vouchers will be issued with a unique code and can only be used once.
- The voucher code is required when redeeming the value towards any Paper Veil Products and Services, however the physical voucher does not need to be returned to Paper Veil.
- Vouchers can be redeemed via our Etsy store or through bespoke orders directly with Paper Veil Weddings.